The 2017-18 Fantasy Basketball season is right around the corner. We have the 2017-18 Fantasy Basketball Rankings here ready for you to draft with.
It was a very busy summer, with many players moving on to new teams. There were more trades than I can remember seeing, especially involving some big-time talent. Here are a few listed below:
- Chris Paul traded to Rockets
- Jimmy Butler traded to Timberwolves
- Isaiah Thomas traded to Cavaliers
- Kyrie Irving traded to Celtics
- Paul George and Carmelo Anthony traded to Thunder
- Victor Oladipo traded to Pacers
Then there were the free agency moves that took place that could make a huge impact on the Fantasy Basketball season. Below are some the more notable signings from the summer:
- Gordon Hayward signs with Celtics
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope signs with Lakers
- J.J. Redick signs with 76ers
- George Hill and Zach Randolph sign with Kings
- Rudy Gay signs with Spurs
- Bojan Bogdanovic signs with Pacers
- Derrick Rose signs with Cavaliers
To help you with your Fantasy Basketball drafts, I have ranked the top-200-plus overall and break down the positions
Be sure to check back often through the preseason as these rankings will be updated frequently.
Also, I highly suggest you use the mock draft tool, powered by FantasyPros. It is a great way to practice drafting against some of the best in the business in just minutes and get instant analysis.
2017-18 Fantasy Basketball Rankings
For more draft coverage, including position previews, check out our Fantasy Basketball Page.
[…] Fantasy Basketball Rankings: FantasySixPack.net provides a look at their overall and positional rankings for 2017-18. – […]