We have hit the double-digit mark of the regular season. As we get deeper into the season, playoff pictures are starting to take shape. This is the case in both the NFL and your Fantasy Football leagues.
The teams who are sitting at the top are feeling good and likely headed to the playoffs. Those at the bottom are starting to think about next season already.
The rest of you are somewhere in between. You could easily be out, you could easily be in it. You’ll need plenty to go your way, no doubt about that. We here at Fantasy Six Pack have our 2018 Fantasy Football Week 10 Rankings ready for you to get you pointed in the right direction.
One word of advice if you are a team that needs to just about win out to ensure a playoff spot: Don’t stash players anymore. If there is somebody out there who is more valuable this week, go get him and play him. Having that guy who you think could be awesome in Week 14 or 15 does you no good if you are not in the playoffs.
Bye weeks teams this week are the Broncos, Vikings, Ravens and Texans.
2018 Fantasy Football Week 10 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- A.J. Green is likely to miss a few weeks with a toe injury.
- Giovani Bernard returned to practice and is expected to play.
- John Ross returned to practice as well.
- Geronimo Allison could be done for the season after reports came out that he may need core surgery.
- Leonard Fournette returned to practice so he is right on schedule for his Week 10 return.
- Sony Michel was inactive in Week 9, but practiced some last week so his status for Week 10 is positive.
- Rob Gronkowski also was inactive with back and ankle injuries. He is still questionable at best.
- Chris Carson left Week 9 with a quad injury. That and a hip injury might hold him out of Week 10.
- Raheem Mostert is done for the year with a broken arm.
- C.J. Beathard was active but did not start due to his wrist injury. He could easily have the same status after Nick Mullens played so well.
- Huge blow to Adrian Peterson‘s value is the Redskins are now down three lineman. Brandon Scherff and Shawn Lauvao are out for the season, while Trent Williams is still out a few weeks.
Use promo code SIXPACK for $10 off your first month of TQE!
Check out the rest of our 2018 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.