Fantasy Football Playoffs are here! If you are reading the 2018 Fantasy Football Week 14 Rankings either you are obsessed about Fantasy Football like we are or most likely you have made it. Hopefully, it is a mix of both
Anyway, the NFL did not do anybody any favors in Week 13 in more ways than one. First, we saw a ton of players that we have been relying on all season flop. This caused teams to miss the playoffs or drop in seed. I know it happened to me.
Second, there were a lot of injuries, pretty major ones too including A.J. Green (again), James Conner, Chris Carson, Matt Breida (again), Greg Olsen and more. Teams who had these players will need to look elsewhere (with the possible exception of Carson) in Week 14 making it difficult to win your playoff matchup. Hopefully, you've been reading us all season and have plenty of depth on your roster.
2018 Fantasy Football Week 14 Rankings
Here are this week's injuries. Come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer and the injury picture gets clearer.
- James Conner has been ruled out for Week 14.
- A.J. Green is out for the season with torn ligaments in his toe.
- Matt Breida has already been ruled out this week.
- Greg Olsen is likely out for the year after reinjuring his foot.
- Chris Carson expects to play after a finger injury knocked him out the last game.
- Christian Kirk is on the IR with a foot injury.
- Joe Flacco is still questionable with a hip injury. If he practices all week, coaches said he will play.
- Mitchell Trubisky is likely to play this week.
- Keke Coutee is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Sammy Watkins is still dealing with his foot injury and is no lock to play.
- There are reports that Melvin Gordon could return for Week 14. Seems unlikely to me, but keep an eye on it.
- Malcolm Brown, Todd Gurley's backup, underwent shoulder surgery and is doubtful for Week 14.
- Evan Engram is still sidelined with a hamstring injury.
- Sam Darnold is expected to return this week.
- Colt McCoy is done for the year, which means we get Mark Sanchez under center.
Use promo code SIXPACK for $10 off your first month of TQE!
Check out the rest of our 2018 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.