Week 16 of the NFL season is here! I'm assuming if you are reading this you have made it to your league's championship, so congratulations!
If you are reading this because you are just interested, well then you might be obsessed like me. Have you considered writing about Fantasy Football?
Anyway, the season has fully flipped on its head. We saw a bunch of injuries early on in games and complete dud performances from our studs in Week 15 that caused many top seeds to be bounced from their league's playoffs. I saw this crazy tweet yesterday from Scott Barrett at Pro Football Focus.
Imagine having this lineup:
QB: Jameis Winston
RB1: Saquon Barkley
RB2: Aaron Jones
WR1: Adam Thielen
WR2: Tyreek Hill
WR3: Keenan Allen
F: Lamar Miller
TE: Eric Ebron
Combined AVG fantasy points per game: 140.1
Week 15 total fantasy points scored: 29.3
— Scott Barrett (@ScottBarrettDFB) December 17, 2018
That is a realistic lineup to have too. I for one have many of those players across the teams that lost in the semis.
Either way, we are here. Enjoy the last week of the season and good luck to you.
2018 Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Here are this week's injuries. Come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer and the injury picture gets clearer.
- Ito Smith is out for the rest of the season after getting surgery on his knee.
- LeSean McCoy and Chris Ivory are week to week.
- Marcus Murphy is out for the season.
- Tyler Boyd has not been ruled out but is unlikely to play with an MCL sprain.
- Aaron Jones is also unlikely to play with an MCL sprain.
- Lamar Miller has an ankle injury and is in doubt to play this week.
- Leonard Fournette popped up on the injury report with a foot injury.
- Spencer Ware is questionable to play with a shoulder injury.
- Melvin Gordon is likely to play returning from his knee injury.
- Austin Ekeler is hopeful to play returning from a neck injury and concussion.
- Keenan Allen is questionable to play after injuring his hip in Week 15.
- Todd Gurley is questionable as he is dealing with inflammation in his knee.
- Frank Gore is out with a foot injury.
- Odell Beckham Jr. is questionable as he deals with a quad injury that has held him out the last two weeks.
- Carson Wentz is not going to return this week with a back fracture.
- James Conner is likely to return this week from his ankle injury.
- Matt Breida is questionable to play with an ankle injury.
- Jordan Reed is questionable with a toe injury.
Use promo code SIXPACK for $10 off your first month of TQE!
Check out the rest of our 2018 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.