We also got to see the return of Julian Edelman and Mark Ingram. Edelman was a solid return, but not spectacular. Ingram, on the other hand, had a pretty big return scoring two touchdowns. Alvin Kamara owners were not happy about that though, but overall I would not be worried.
Week 6 it is the last of the two team bye weeks, until Week 12. This week we have two teams again, the Detroit Lions and New Orleans Saints.
2018 Fantasy Football Week 6 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Greg Olsen is actually questionable to return this week. He is expected to return.
- Giovani Bernard is out 2-4 weeks with an MCL sprain.
- John Ross missed Week 5 with a groin injury and is still week to week.
- Green Bay receivers Geronimo Allison and Randall Cobb missed Week 5 and are questionable for Week 6.
- Marlon Mack is still dealing with the hamstring injury but did practice already this week.
- T.Y. Hilton is also dealing with a hamstring injury that forced him to miss Week 5.
- Jack Doyle's hip is still an issue and he could miss his fourth straight week.
- Leonard Fournette is reportedly already ruled out for Week 6. With the signing of Jamaal Charles, it probably means he is out even longer.
- Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp and dealing with concussions. Although coach Sean McVay is hopeful they will both play.
- Dalvin Cook is still recovering from a hamstring injury.
- Jay Ajayi is out of for the year with a torn ACL.
- Corey Clement who is likely to come back from a quad injury will see an increased workload.
- Matt Breida has an ankle sprain, although it looked worse, and is questionable.
- Adrian Peterson injured his shoulder but thinks he can play through it.
- Chris Thompson was hit hard Monday night and injured his ribs.
Use promo code SIXPACK for $10 off your first month of TQE!
Check out the rest of our 2018 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.