Welcome to the 2019 Fantasy Football AFC West Preview. Travis Pastore and Noah Spurlock run through each team in four, 15 minute or less team previews. They break down each team's hottest topics to give you the knowledge you need before you draft this Fantasy Football season.
Don't miss a preview or other podcasts by subscribing to Fantasy Six Pack on YouTube.
2019 Fantasy Football AFC West Preview
Free five-minute mock drafts against industry experts and custom analysis for your team with the FantasyPros Draft Wizard.
- Is it even worth sniffing at either QB?
- Can Phillip Lindsay repeat his spectacular 2018?
- Can we trust any of the WR/TE on the Broncos?
Kansas City Chiefs
- Patrick Mahomes won't throw 50 TD again, what can we expect?
- Is Damien Williams capable to be a RB1 for an entire season?
- Tyreek Hill suspension is looming, what to do with him and other receivers on this team?
- Travis Kelce is the consensus No. 1 TE, but is he worth drafting at his current ADP?
Los Angeles Chargers
- Philip Rivers is as consistent as they come, worth rostering knowing he will likely hover around QB10-14 range?
- Melvin Gordon will once again perform given his usage. Do you handcuff with Ekeler?
- WR corp is strong with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams. How much can we trust each one?
- Hunter Henry returns this season, what can we expect?
- Is Derek Carr an option with improved weapons?
- How much can we trust rookie Josh Jacobs?
- Antonio Brown is the big news on this team. What is his real value without Big Ben throwing him the rock?
Get prepared for the 2019 Fantasy Football season by checking out the rest of our Fantasy Football content.Phil