The playoffs got off to a very interesting start. By Vegas standards, 3 out of 4 games were upsets, with the Cowboys being the only favorite to win. For myself, the only game that truly surprised me was the Eagles knocking off the Bears. I did think the Seahawks would win too, but was not shocked at all by the Cowboys getting the victory.
Now we are onto the Divisional Round where we get the top seeds in each conference. This means we get the high flying offenses of the Chiefs, Rams and Saints. Music to every Fantasy Football player ears. However, those in playoff leagues that draft a team know how quick the tide can turn if you drafted a lot of players from these teams. Yes, you expect big points and multiple games from the players on these teams, but just one slip up and they are gone. Giving the advantage to the teams in your league that wound up drafting a lot of Eagles or Cowboys or Colts, etc.
Either way, good luck, enjoy the games and have some fun.
2019 Fantasy Football Divisional Round Rankings
Here are the injuries you will need to monitor.
- Allen Hurns is done for the rest of the playoffs after a gruesome ankle injury.
- Cole Beasley is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Eric Ebron is dealing with a hip injury, but is likely to play.
- Sammy Watkins is still day to day with a foot injury.
- Spencer Ware should be able to suit up this week. The question will be how much will he play as it appears he is now the backup to Damien Williams.
- Melvin Gordon who missed some of last weeks game with his shoddy knee is likely to play.
- Todd Gurley is ready to roll for the Rams.
Check out the rest of our Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.