Welcome to the 2019 Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings.
We are getting near the end of the regular season. For most leagues that means two weeks left before they begin. Some of you are sitting pretty and can set your lineups and be good to go. Even if you lose you will still make the playoffs.
Others need to be perfect, pick the optimal lineups. One win and you go home. Essentially those team's playoffs start now.
Our rankings are here to help you make those decisions. One thing I'll say is in those close decisions, you don't have to use our rankings as a bible. It is your team. If you feel strongly with one player over the other, go for it. We are never 100% right and never will be.
Good luck in Week 12.
Bye Week Teams: Cardinals, Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings
2019 Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Devonta Freeman still dealing with a foot injury is "trending in the right direction".
- Trey Burton was placed on IR last week.
- Mitchell Trubisky suffered a hip injury and his status is unknown at this point.
- The customary A.J. Green status is unknown update
- Amari Cooper has a knee injury, but is expected to play in Week 12.
- Matthew Stafford has now missed two weeks and likely more with a back injury.
- Will Fuller will be a game-time decision trying to return from a hamstring injury.
- Marlon Mack is out indefinitely. Look at the Week 12 Waivers for advice for who to pickup.
- Eric Ebron is sidelined at practice with an ankle injury.
- Brandin Cooks looks like he'll return this week.
- Sterling Shepard is practicing, but not cleared fully.
- Evan Engram is hoping to play this week after his foot sprain.
- Jordan Howard missed Week 11 with a shoulder injury. He is listed as week to week.
- Alshon Jeffery also missed Week 11. He is also week to week.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster and Dionte Johnson suffered concussions last week.
- James Conner is questionable after re-aggravating his shoulder injury.
- Emmanuel Sanders re-aggravated his rib injury in Week 11.
- George Kittle is questionable with his knee injury.
Check out the rest of our 2019 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.