Two weeks into the season and we have seen a crazy number of quarterbacks injured or benched this season. Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees, Sam Darnold and Eli Manning are the latest to join that list. You can find out who to pick up in their place from the Week 3 Waiver Wire. In the 2019 Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings, you can see who to start out of them.
On a more positive note from Week 2, we saw once again Lamar Jackson and the Ravens rack up the offensive stats. The Chiefs and the Patriots offenses humming along as expected. Also the 49ers offense got on track as well.
2019 Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Devin Singletary is dealing with a hamstring injury. His status is unknown at this time.
- Cam Newton is questionable after he aggravated his foot injury from the preseason.
- David Njoku is in the concussion protocol and questionable for Week 3.
- Rashard Higgins is questionable with a knee injury.
- Michael Gallup is out 2-4 weeks after he underwent surgery to trim his meniscus.
- LeSean McCoy is dealing with an ankle injury. An MRI revealed no significant damage so he is on track to play.
- Damien Williams suffered a knee injury late in Week 2. Status is unknown.
- Drew Brees is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery on his thumb.
- Sterling Shepard is still in the concussion protocol.
- Trevor Siemian is out of the season after tearing ligaments in his ankle. With Sam Darnold out due to Mono the Jets will start Luke Falk.
- Josh Jacobs is questionable for Week 3 with a groin injury.
- Tyrell Williams is also questionable with a hip pointer.
- Alshon Jeffery is uncertain with a calf strain.
- DeSean Jackson is dealing with an abdominal strain and is expected to miss Week 4.
- Ben Roethlisberger is out for the year after getting surgery on his elbow.
- James Conner is dealing with a knee injury but is confident he will play.
Check out the rest of our 2019 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.