Just when you thought the Fantasy Football season was over, we pull you right back in with NFL Playoff Fantasy Football.
There are a lot of different formats you can play and strategies to deploy, but who to play is still a key factor in all formats. Below, Richard and I rank the players from each team for the Wild Card games.
Just remember when selecting your team in pure week-to-week formats, it is not about who the best player really is long-term, it is very matchup based at this point.
2019 Fantasy Football Wild Card Rankings
Here are the injuries you will need to monitor.
- Anthony Miller left last Week 17 with a shoulder injury.
- Allen Robinson missed Week 17 with a rib injury.
- Keke Coutee is listed as questionable, but is likely to play.
- T.Y. Hilton is not practicing due to an ankle injury. This is the norm though and will play.
- Hunter Henry is active and will play. How much is yet to be seen.
- Melvin Gordon injured his ankle in Week 17 but is expected to play.
- Nick Foles was injured in Week 17 and is questionable, yet likely to play.
- Carson Wentz is not going to be available to play.
Check out the rest of our Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.