Well, we finally made it! Week 1 is upon us! It's time to nail down where everyone stands heading into the first week of NFL game action. Have no fear, I'm here with my 2020 Fantasy Football Week 1 IDP Rankings.
It's been a crazy off-season to say the least. With no preseason games and zero clarity coming out of training camp reports, it can get pretty hazy when it comes to the situation of "who do I start?"
If you drafted recently it's likely that you're already set in a position of who you have starting. However, if it's been a while since you've drafted and you've been able to make some waiver additions, these rankings may be of great use to you. If you haven't drafted yet, be sure to check out my pre-draft rankings
Let's get those lineups set, and get you ready for a Week 1 victory!
Quick News and Notes:
- LB/DE Jadeveon Clowney finally finds a home with the Tennessee Titans.
- S Derwin James of the Los Angeles Chargers was placed on IR and is out for the season.
- LB Reuben Foster of the Washington Football Team was placed on IR and is out for at least the first several weeks.
- S Demarius Randall was waived by the Las Vegas Raiders and is now a free agent.
- LB Todd Davis was waived by the Denver Broncos and is now a free agent.
- S Haha Clinton-Dix was waived by the Dallas Cowboys and is now a free agent.
- S Sean Davis was waived by the Washington Football Team and is now a free agent.
- DE Nick Bosa and DE Dee Ford of the San Francisco 49ers are both dealing with lower body injuries and may be limited in Week 1.
- The 49ers are likely to be without starting LB Fred Warner who is currently on the COVID Reserve List.
- LB/DL Von Miller of the Denver Broncos suffered an Achilles injury and is likely to miss the entire season.