Welcome to the 2020 Fantasy Football Week 11 Rankings!
The biggest injury was to Drew Brees. He has a rib fracture and a collapsed lung. He landed on the IR and can't return until Week 13 at best. Check out some replacements for him. We will also discuss this on the Fantasy Six Pack Hour which will go live on Periscope this Wednesday night.
You can use these rankings and our weekly waivers to find out who is the best to target and start each week.
If you play in IDP leagues, check out our weekly IDP Rankings.
Teams on bye this week: 49ers, Giants, Bears, Bills.
2020 Fantasy Football Week 11 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for players you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. Anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
*Note Taysom Hill would be the top TE for the week if he has eligibility in your league.
- Calvin Ridley is still listed as questionable after the bye.
- John Brown is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Teddy Bridgewater is questionable with an MCL sprain.
- Christian McCaffrey is unlikely to play with a shoulder injury.
- Joe Mixon is questionable with a foot injury.
- Andy Dalton is expected to return from a concussion.
- Matthew Stafford is questionable with a thumb injury.
- David Johnson was placed on IR last week and can't return until Week 13.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. is questionable due to a hamstring injury.
- Gardner Minshew is out for Week 11.
- Mecole Hardman is still listed on COVID-IR as of Tuesday.
- Justin Jackson was placed on IR late last week.
- Matt Breida is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Preston Williams is on IR with a foot injury.
- Myles Gaskins is still on IR with a knee injury.
- Sony Michel is still out with a quad injury.
- Tre'Quan Smith is questionable with a concussion.
- Sam Darnold is out for Week 11.
- Zach Ertz was activated off IR, could return this week.
- Tyler Lockett is questionable with a knee injury.
- Carlos Hyde is questionable with a hamstring.
- Chris Carson is questionable with a foot injury.
Check out the rest of our 2020 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.