Welcome back for a look at my 2020 Fantasy Football Week 15 IDP Rankings! It's Playoff time, and there's no time like the present to be setting the best lineup you can!
My biggest bit of advice at this point is to trust your studs. Not necessarily the guys you drafted early, but the guys you know got you to this point. There's a big difference there that not enough people talk about.
Be sure to check out my Week 15 IDP Waiver Wire if you haven't already! The Week's Waiver Wire features several players with great matchups waiting in Week 15!
Let's check out some injuries to monitor throughout the week, and then we'll dive into my Week 15 IDP Rankings!
Injuries to monitor
- Donovan Wilson, DB of the Dallas Cowboys is questionable
- Justin Reid, DB of the Houston Texans is out for Week 15 with a thumb injury
- Darius Leonard, LB of the Indianapolis Colts is questionable with a back injury
- Jonathan Abram, DB of the Las Vegas Raiders is questionable with a concussion
- Eric Kendricks, LB of the Minnesota Vikings is questionable
- Terrell Edmunds, DB of the Pittsburgh Steelers is questionable with a shoulder injury
- Fred Warner, LB of the San Francisco 49ers, is questionable with neck and shoulder injuries
Should Fred Warner miss Week 15 it'll boost Dre Greenlaw's value quite a bit.