Welcome to the 2020 Fantasy Football Week 15 Rankings! Congrats on making it this far this Fantasy Football season.
We're seeing a surge in running back performance this late part of the season. David Montgomery, Jonathan Taylor, Cam Akers, and Kenyan Drake are all making late-season pushes to be very valuable down the stretch. This is after they failed to help fantasy teams throughout most of the season. So if you are lucky enough to have them on your teams and you've made it this far you're in really good shape.
Need to pick up some players still? Use our weekly waivers to find out who is the best to target.
If you play in IDP leagues, check out our weekly IDP Rankings.
2020 Fantasy Football Week 15 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for players you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. Anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Julio Jones is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- John Brown can return off IR this week.
- Christian McCaffrey is not looking like he'll return this week.
- D.J. Moore looks to return off the COVID-IR this week.
- Joe Mixon is still on IR and is questionable to return.
- Austin Hooper is questionable with a neck injury.
- Phillip Lindsay is questionable with hip injury.
- Melvin Gordon is questionable with a shoulder injury.
- Jerry Jeudy is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Kenny Golladay is same story as usual.
- Matthew Stafford is very questionable with a rib injury.
- Brandin Cooks is questionable with a foot injury.
- David Johnson landed on the COVID-IR late in Week 14.
- Henry Ruggs is on the COVID-IR list.
- Josh Jacobs still dealing with an ankle injury.
- Hunter Henry is dealing with a hip injury.
- Keenan Allen questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Austin Ekeler is questionable with a quad injury.
- Mike Williams is questionable with a back injury.
- DeVante Parker is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Salvon Ahmed is questionable with a shoulder injury.
- Mike Gesicki suffered a shoulder injury late in Week 14.
- Damien Harris is questionable with a back injury.
- Drew Brees could be back for Week 15.
- James Conner is questionable with a quad injury.
- Raheem Mostert is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Deebo Samuel is out this week due to a hamstring injury.
- Ronald Jones is questionable with a broken finger.
- Antonio Gibson is questionable with a toe injury.
Check out the rest of our 2020 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.