Welcome back for some 2020 Fantasy Football Week 4 IDP Rankings! As we creep further into the season the roles players possess are becoming more and more defined. Some players have definitely disappointed while others have impressed.
Week 4 is a crucial week in Fantasy Football. It may be early in the season yet, but this is where you can really start to see who's contending and who's pretending. A big part of contending is making sure you're active in your leagues, and checking out my Week 4 Waiver Wire article may help you fill out your team.
As always before I dive into the rankings, I'll go over new and notes from Week 3 and highlight some players that need monitoring going into Week 4.
Injuries to monitor
- Budda Baker, S, of the Arizona Cardinals is doubtful for Week 4 with a thumb injury.
- Foyesade Oluokon, LB, of the Atlanta Falcons is questionable for Week 4.
- Grady Jarrett, DT, of the Atlanta Falcons is questionable for Week 4 with a leg injury.
- Micah Hyde, S, of the Buffalo Bills is questionable for Week 4 after leaving Week 3 with an ankle injury.
- Christian Kirksey, LB, of the Green Bay Packers is questionable for Week 4 with a shoulder injury.
- Rashan Gary, DL, of the Green Bay Packers is questionable for Week 4 with an ankle injury.
- Chris Jones, DT, of the Kansas City Chiefs is questionable for Week 4 with a groin injury.
- Nick Kwiatkoski, LB, of the Oakland Raiders is questionable for Week 4 recovering from a pectoral injury.
- Jordan Fuller, S, of the Los Angeles Rams is questionable for Week 4 with a shoulder injury.
- Jabrill Peppers, S, of the New York Giants is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Jamal Adams, S, of the Seattle Seahawks is doubtful for Week 4 with a groin injury.
- Chase Young, DE, of the Washington Football Team is doubtful for Week 4 with a groin injury.
The big ones to monitor going forward are the studs Budda Baker, Grady Jarrett, Christian Kirksey, Chris Jones, Jabrill Peppers, Jamal Adams, and Chase Young. Personally I think the only ones with a shot to play are Jarrett, Kirksey, and Peppers. The others are all trying to return from groin injuries which are hard to recover from to begin with. Although I'd expect that all of these players miss at least one week.
One interesting note I'd like to mention is to pay attention to Nick Kwiatkoski coming back from his pectoral injury. Through three weeks it's been proven that his position on defense will likely be the most fruitful for Fantasy points. While he might not return this week, Cory Littleton has done very little to stuff the stat sheet, and Nicholas Morrow (who has filled in for Kwiatkoski) has proven to be the linebacker to roster.