Welcome to the 2020 Fantasy Football Week 4 Rankings!
We got through Week 3 relatively clean, at least much cleaner than Week 2. However, now we are possibly dealing with games being canceled due to COVID-19 positive tests.
A league source just texted me: "We are shutting Tennessee down until Saturday"
That means no Titans coaches or players can be in the building.
— Dianna Russini (@diannaESPN) September 29, 2020
This didn't just affect Tennessee. Of course, they played the Vikings this past weekend so now both teams are now shutting down operations until Saturday and more tests can occur. Then Matthew Berry dropped this bomb.
For those who play with us on @ESPNFantasy - we are closely monitoring the situation and if/when they announce any schedule changes we will communicate the implications clearly. More details here. https://t.co/sQTkn47pLo
— Matthew Berry (@MatthewBerryTMR) September 29, 2020
All we can hope is this does not happen and we get a full Week 4.
*Updated 10/1/2020 - Titans/Steelers game officially rescheduled for another week.
* Update 10/4/2020 - Patriots/Chiefs game is for now scheduled on Monday.
2020 Fantasy Football Week 4 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for players you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Christian Kirk is still dealing with a groin injury.
- Julio Jones missed Week 3 with a hamstring injury and is questionable for Week 4.
- Younghoe Koo is doubtful with a groin injury.
- Russell Gage is questionable due to a concussion suffered in Week 3.
- Zack Moss is questionable with a toe injury that caused him to miss Week 3.
- John Brown suffered a calf injury in Week 3.
- Davante Adams missed Week 3 with a hamstring injury and is still questionable.
- DJ Chark missed Week 3 with chest and back injuries.
- Michael Pittman Jr. is doubtful with a leg injury.
- Henry Ruggs III is dealing with a hamstring injury and the Raiders are concerned moving forward.
- Bryan Edwards is in a walking boot following Week 3.
- Mike Williams injured his hamstring in Week 3.
- Cam Akers is questionable with a rib injury.
- Jared Cook is questionable with a groin injury.
- Dallas Goedert has been placed on the IR with an ankle fracture.
- DeSean Jackson is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Diontae Johnson is in the league's concussion protocol.
Check out the rest of our 2020 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.