Welcome to the 2020 Fantasy Football Week 7 Rankings! It is crazy to think that we are almost halfway through this season.
Well, in Week 5 we saw a lot of letdown games, specifically from the Quarterback position. We also had a few huge games, especially from players we have been waiting for them from, King Derrick Henry and Kenyan Drake come to mind first.
At the time of writing this, we have no more Covid scares. I'm tired of having to think about making alternate plans, so hopefully, we don't have to deal with it this week.
If you play in IDP leagues, check out our weekly IDP Rankings.
Teams on bye this week: Ravens, Colts, Dolphins, Vikings
2020 Fantasy Football Week 7 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for players you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. Anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Miles Sanders and Zack Ertz are out Thursday with injuries. Ertz is out 3-4 weeks.
- Mark Ingram is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Curtis Samuel is questionable with a knee injury.
- Christian McCaffrey is doubtful to return this week despite thoughts last week he would return in Week 7.
- Joe Mixon is questionable with a foot injury.
- Baker Mayfield is questionable with a rib injury.
- Noah Fant is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Melvin Gordon missed last week with an illness. A suspension is still looming too.
- Devine Ozigbo is expected to return this week.
- Keenan Allen is questionable with a back injury.
- Michael Thomas is questionable for Week 7, but should be ready to play.
- Sterling Shepard is expected to return this week.
- Darius Slayton is questionable with a foot injury.
- Denzel Mims could make his career debut for the Jets.
- Diontae Johnson questionable with a back injury.
- Raheem Mostert likely headed to IR with a high ankle sprain
- Jeff Wilson is questionable with a calf injury.
- Jonnu Smith is questionable with an ankle injury.
Check out the rest of our 2020 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.