Welcome to the 2021 Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings!
It is Thanksgiving Week and with that I wanted to make sure to say that we thank all of you for reading and supporting Fantasy Six Pack. This site has reached all-time highs this year and we couldn't have done it without each and every one of you. You truly are the reason we all keep at this each and every day.
Also in honor of the holiday and the fact that this is the weekly rankings, I thought I would give you all my top-5 Thanksgiving foods.
5. Rolls/Biscuits - Alone not too exciting, but able to smash some of my other top-5 foods to make a sandwich, you can't be without this staple for the meal.
4. Mashed Potatoes - Another must. Mix with Turkey, some corn. Add to my No. 5 and another must-have.
3. Turkey - Cook the bird right (stuff with apple, lemon, rosemary, and other spices) and you get a great main course for the meal.
2. Deviled Eggs - A must-have for me. I eat way too many of these on Thanksgiving. Note: If you try to add mayo, horseradish or onion and we will have words, mustard, egg yolk, salt, pepper and paprika only.
1. Macaroni & Cheese - Home-cooked Mac & Cheese, especially my mom's recipe (sooooo cheesy), is something I can't pass up. I know it's not a traditional Thanksgiving food, I don't care. However, if you want something more traditional as my No. 1 I'll go with a desert and say Pecan Pie.
Teams on bye this week: Cardinals, Chiefs
If you play in IDP leagues, check out Bob Van Duser's Week 12 Rankings.
2021 Fantasy Football Week 12 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Cordarrelle Patterson is questionable with an ankle sprain.
- Lamar Jackson is questionable recovering from an illness that kept him out of Week 11.
- Marquise Brown is questionable with a thigh injury.
- Cole Beasley is questionable with a rib injury.
- Justin Fields is doubtful for Thursday with a rib injury.
- Allen Robinson is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Darnell Mooney is questionable with a foot injury.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones is questionable with a groin injury.
- Jarvis Landry is questionable with a knee injury.
- Kareem Hunt is still on the IR, but hopeful to return this week.
- CeeDee Lamb is on the wrong side of questionable with a concussion.
- Amari Cooper is out this week on the COVID IR
- Jared Goff is questionable with an oblique injury.
- Aaron Jones is questionable with a MCL sprain.
- Allen Lazard is questionable with a shoulder injury.
- Alvin Kamara is questionable with a knee injury.
- Mark Ingram is questionable with a knee injury.
- Sterling Shepard is questionable with a quad injury.
- Zach Wilson has been cleared to play and will start.
- Michael Carter is out a couple of weeks with an ankle sprain.
- Jordan Howard is doubtful with a knee injury.
- Elijah Mitchell is questionable with a finger injury.
- Chris Carson was placed on IR and won't play the rest of the season
- Antonio Brown is questionable with an ankle injury.
- A.J. Brown is questionable with a chest injury.
- Logan Thomas is expected to return this week.
Check out the rest of our 2021 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.