Welcome to the 2021 Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings!
It is the holiday season and what is Fantasy Football gifting us with? More injuries just in time for our playoffs. We had some massive injuries hit in Week 12.
- Christian McCaffrey is out for the rest of the season.
- Dalvin Cook suffered a dislocated shoulder and is out at least two weeks.
- Deebo Samuel is out 1-2 weeks with a groin strain
- Ezekiel Elliott is likely to have his workload cut back with a knee injury.
- D'Andre Swift is dealing with a shoulder injury that is likely to knock him out for at least Week 13.
- Darren Waller is week-to-week with a strained IT band.
The top 4 players in preseason average draft position in fantasy:
1. McCaffrey: On IR, done for the year
2. Dalvin Cook: Could be headed to IR (shoulder)
3. Alvin Kamara: Missed 3 straight games due to a knee injury
4. Derrick Henry: On IR
— Field Yates (@FieldYates) November 29, 2021
Those are some heavy hitters. Outside of CMC, we have to hope that they are only out a couple of weeks and you can still get to your playoffs without them.
Teams on bye this week: Panthers, Browns, Packers, Titans
If you play in IDP leagues, check out Bob Van Duser's Week 13 Rankings.
2021 Fantasy Football Week 13 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Kyler Murray is questionable with an ankle injury.
- DeAndre Hopkins is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Allen Robinson is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Amari Cooper is still on the COVID-IR and expected to miss this week.
- CeeDee Lamb is questionable due to a concussion, but is practicing.
- Cedrick Wilson is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Dan Arnold is going to miss 4-6 weeks with an MCL sprain.
- Darrell Henderson is questionable with a quad strain.
- Odell Beckham Jr. is questionable with a hip pointer.
- Alvin Kamara is questionable with a knee injury.
- Mark Ingram is questionable with a knee injury.
- Kadarius Toney is questionable with a quad injury.
- Sterling Shepard is questionable with a quad injury.
- Zach Wilson is questinable with a knee injury.
- Corey Davis is questionable with a groin injury.
- Jalen Hurts is questionable with ankle soreness. (Out)
- Jordan Howard is questionable a knee injury. (Out)
- Pat Freiermuth is in the concussion protocol.
- Antonio Brown is questionable but expected to return this week. (Susp)
- J.D. McKissic is questionable after being carted off with a neck injury. (out)
Check out the rest of our 2021 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.