Welcome to the 2021 Fantasy Football Week 14 Rankings!
Fantasy Playoffs are right around the corner and some of you are in desperate need of a win to get in. Others have their playoff spot locked up.
Each team, depending on their situation has a different strategy right now. Teams who need to win now should be finding the best Week 14 plays they can. Those who have their playoffs locked up should be looking for more future value players to add. For example, those teams can add players from the teams on bye and not be as affected by it.
For those of you who are not in the playoffs, you should not be picking up any players anymore. This changes if you have some sort of consolation bracket or trying to avoid a league punishment for finishing last. But picking up players for absolutely no reason and taking them away from a team in contention is a huge pet peeve of mine.
Teams on bye this week: Colts, Dolphins, Patriots, Eagles
If you play in IDP leagues, check out Bob Van Duser's Week 14 Rankings.
2021 Fantasy Football Week 14 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Allen Robinson is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Justin Fields is questionable with a rib injury. ACTIVE
- Joe Burrow is questionable with a finger injury, but is expected to play through it.
- Tee Higgins is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Joe Mixon is questionable with a neck injury.
- Cedrick Wilson is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Melvin Gordon is questionable with a hip injury.
- D'Andre Swift is questionable with a shoulder injury. OUT
- Aaron Rodgers is questionable with a toe injury.
- Randall Cobb is questionable with a groin injury. OUT
- David Johnson is questionable with a thigh injury.
- Tyrod Taylor is questionable with torn ligaments in his wrist. OUT
- Darren Waller is questionable with a knee injury. OUT
- Kenyan Drake is done for the season with an ankle injury.
- Keenan Allen was placed on COVID-IR.
- Adam Thielen is doubtful with an ankle sprain. OUT
- Dalvin Cook is questionable with a shoulder injury.
- Alvin Kamara is questionable with a knee injury.
- Taysom Hill is questionable with a finger injury.
- Kadarius Toney, Sterling Shepard and Kenny Golladay all questionable.
- Daniel Jones is doubtful to play with a neck injury.
- Corey Davis is out after having core muscle surgery.
- Chase Claypool is questionable with a toe injury.
- Deebo Samuel is questionable with a groin injury.
- Elijah Mitchell is in the concussion protocol. OUT
- Logan Thomas is doubtful after suffering a knee injury. OUT
- Elijah Moore landed in the IR.
Check out the rest of our 2021 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.