Welcome to the 2021 Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings!
Wow, what a crazy week we had. COVID ran through the NFL and had an impact on many games. The Raiders/Browns was moved from Saturday to Monday. The WFT/Eagles and Seahawks/Rams were moved to Tuesday.
On top of that, we had many question marks all week as to who was actually going to be active. Even still we saw players that were activated late in the week off COVID-IR not play as much as usual. This led to many upsets in the first week of the playoffs.
All in all, it was a stressful Week 15 and one we got very unpredictable results. Hopefully, you were able to escape the craziness (or had a bye) and this week will get back to more normal. Of course, that seems unlikely to happen as we already have news that the Chiefs have multiple positive tests.
If you play in IDP leagues, check out Bob Van Duser's Week 16 IDP Rankings.
2021 Fantasy Football Week 16 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Zach Ertz is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- James Conner is questionable with a heel injury.
- Lamar Jackson is trying to return from his ankle injury.
- Cole Beasley is out by being placed on the COVID-IR.
- Emmanuel Sanders is still battling a knee injury.
- Joe Mixon is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Kareem Hunt, Jarvis Landry and Baker Mayfield are on the COVID-IR, but might be available.
- Teddy Bridgewater is doubtful after suffering a nasty concussion.
- Jared Goff is on the COVID-IR
- D'Andre Swift is expected to return to practice this week.
- Aaron Jones is questionable with a knee injury.
- Aaron Rodgers is questionable with a toe injury.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling is on the COVID-IR.
- Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce are both on COVID-IR.
- Darren Waller is questionable with a knee injury.
- Austin Ekeler is on the COVID-IR.
- Tyler Higbee is on the COVID-IR.
- Adam Thielen is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Sterling Shepard is on the IR with an Achilles tear.
- Pat Freiermuth is questionable with a concussion.
- Elijah Mitchell is questionable with a knee injury.
- Leonard Fournette is on IR with a hamstring injury.
- Chris Godwin is on IR with a torn ACL.
- Antonio Brown is expected to return from suspension.
- Mike Evans is questionable with a hamstring injury.
Check out the rest of our 2021 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.
[…] Need your offensive player rankings? Check out our staff’s Week 16 Rankings. […]
[…] Week 16 Rankings […]