Welcome to the 2021 Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings!
Week 2 was a bad week for injuries, especially quarterbacks. We already have Tyrod Taylor on the IR due to a hamstring injury. We also saw Carson Wentz, Derek Carr, Tua Tagovailoa, Baker Mayfield and Andy Dalton all missed Sunday time due to various injuries.
None of these quarterbacks have been ruled out for Week 3, with the exception of Tyrod and Tua, but if they do miss time, the offenses will take major hits for their teams (well maybe not the Bears).
2021 Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Andy Dalton is week-to-week and is unlikely to play Week3
- Jarvis Landry was placed on the IR with a knee injury.
- Odell Beckham Jr. is still coming back from his ACL recovery and has not played yet, should be active.
- Baker Mayfield is dealing with a shoulder injury, questionable.
- Amari Cooper is questionable with a rib injury.
- Nico Collins was placed on the IR with a shoulder injury.
- Tyrod Taylor is on the IR with a hamstring injury.
- Carson Wentz is questionable with sprains to both ankles, is likely to play.
- Parris Campbell is questionable with an abdomen injury.
- Laviska Shenault is questionable with a shoulder injury, should play
- Josh Jacobs is "very questionable" with toe/ankle injuries
- Derek Carr is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Darrell Henderson is questionable with a rib cartilage injury, unlikely to play.
- Tua Tagovailoa is out with broken ribs.
- Will Fuller V is hopeful to play this week after missing last week due to personal reasons.
- Evan Engram is questionable with a calf injury.
- Jamison Crowder is questionable with a groin injury.
- Zach Ertz is on the COVID-IR
- Diontae Johnson is questionable with a knee injury, ruled out.
- Ben Roethlisberger is dealing with a pec injury.
- Elijah Mitchell is questionable with a shoulder injury.
- Trey Sermon is questionable due to a concussion.
- JaMycal Hasty is out due to a high-ankle sprain.
- Rashaad Penny is questionable due to a calf injury.
- Tee Higgins is ruled out.
- Antonio Brown is out as he is on the COVID-IR
Check out the rest of our 2021 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.