Welcome to the 2021 Fantasy Football Week 6 Rankings!
We have finally hit the dreaded bye week stretch of the season. In the first bye week of the season the Falcons, Saints, Jets and 49ers are off.
Week 5 was also horrible for injuries. Russell Wilson is out multiple weeks with a ruptured tendon in his finger. Then we saw JuJu Smith-Schuster have a season-ending shoulder injury. Clyde Edwards-Helaire is on the IR with an MCL sprain.
Adding all those injuries to the start of bye weeks isn't going to make things easy for Fantasy Football managers.
If you play in IDP leagues, check out Bob Van Duser's Week 6 Rankings.
2021 Fantasy Football Week 6 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Christian McCaffrey is questionable with a hamstring injury. Panthers are "hopeful" he returns.
- Maxx Williams is doubtful after suffering a knee injury that could be season-ending.
- Justin Fields is questionable after suffering a hyperextended knee.
- Ezekiel Elliott is questionable with lower back and rib soreness. Should be good to go, but something to monitor.
- Albert Okwuegbunam is on the IR with a hamstring injury.
- Quintez Cephus is on the IR with a broken collarbone.
- Tyreek Hill is questionable with a knee injury, but shouldn't miss time.
- DeVante Parker is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Dalvin Cook is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Sterling Shepard and Darius Slayton are still questionable with hamstring injuries.
- Dallas Goedert is on COVID-19 list and is unlikely to suit up Thursday.
- Chris Carson is questionable with a neck injury.
- Chris Godwin is questionable with knee/ankle injuries.
- Rob Gronkowski is not going to be ready this Thursday.
- Julio Jones is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Curtis Samuel is questionable with a groin injury.
Check out the rest of our 2021 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.