Welcome to the 2022-23 Fantasy Basketball Rest of Season (RoS) Rankings.
Since our last update, Karl Anthony-Towns suffered a calf strain that will sideline him for 4-6 weeks! He won't be back until sometime in January. He was already having one of the worst years of his career, but that still meant 20 points per game with eight rebounds and five assists. The real worry was the 50% shooting (32.5 3pt%) on just 14 attempts per game.
Somehow, Rudy Gobert managed just one rebound in 26 minutes in the Timberwolves first game without KAT and they won! With Jaden McDaniels sick, Kyle Anderson stepped into the starting lineup and played nearly 40 minutes against the Memphis Grizzlies. Anthony Edward scored 29 points wth five rebounds, five steals and three blocks! D'Angelo Russell posted a 15/10 double-double with five rebounds. The Wolves bench provided a much-needed spark thanks to five blocks from Naz Reid and 24 points from Jaylen Nowell.
The Minnesota Timberwolves are just 11-11 on the year.
Markelle Fultz made his season debut with the Orlando Magic this past Wednesday night and scored eight points while adding four assists, two steals and a block.
Jimmy Butler is expected to return to the Miami Heat lineup tonight against the Boston Celtics.
Khris Middleton is likely to make his season debut for the Milwaukee Bucks tonight against the Los Angeles Lakers!
Bogdan Bogdanovic is very close to his season debut in the Atlanta Hawks rotation.
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) November 30, 2022
Injury Updates (via Yahoo):
- James Harden (foot) is targeting a return as early as Dec 5th
- John Collins (ankle to miss a minimum of two weeks
- Mike Conley (leg) will miss a seventh straight game
- Paul George (hamstring) has missed six straight games
- Kawhi Leonard (ankle) has missed six straight games
- LaMelo Ball (heel) will miss a sixth straight game
- Rui Hachimura (ankle) will miss a sixth straight game
- Michael Porter Jr. (heel) will miss a fifth straight game
- Jarrett Allen (back) will miss a fourth straight game
- Ben Simmons (calf) will miss at least three games
- Jakob Poeltl (knee) will be out for at least a week
- Jeremy Sochan (quad) will be out for at least a week
- Chris Paul (heel) hasn't played since early November
- Brandon Ingram (toe) remains out
- Jalen Suggs (ankle) remains out
- De'Andre Hunter (hip) will be re-evaluated in a week
- Desmond Bane (toe) is still a couple of weeks away from returning
- Wendell Carter Jr. (plantar fascia) hopes to return within the next week or two
- Robert Williams (knee) could return by Christmas
- Lonzo Ball (knee) is looking at an early 2023 return
2022-23 Fantasy Basketball Rest of Season Rankings
Check out the rest of the 2022-23 Fantasy Basketball Coverage to help win your leagues.