Welcome to the 2022-23 Fantasy Basketball Rest of Season (RoS) Rankings.
Kevin Durant appeared in just three games with the Phoenix Suns, before suffering an ankle injury during pregame warmups! He will be re-evaluated in three weeks. His Fantasy Basketball season is over and is focused on being healthy for the NBA Playoffs and a title run.
LeBron James suffered a tendon injury in his foot and will also be re-evaluated in three weeks, ending his Fantasy Basketball season as well.
Luka Doncic (thigh) avoided a serious injury. An MRI returned clean and he is expected to return to action once the "discomfort is not an issue."
The Ja Morant situation isn't great...
Chuck: "It's time for Ja Morant to grow up." pic.twitter.com/IIBR0vR5Pc
— NBA on TNT (@NBAonTNT) March 10, 2023
Injury Updates (via Yahoo):
- Zion Williamson (hamstring) is out at least two more weeks
- Collin Sexton (hamstring) to be re-evaluated next week
- Isaiah Stewart (shoulder) will miss three to four weeks
- Mo Bamba (ankle) will miss at least four weeks
- Steven Adams (knee) underwent a stem cell injection will be re-evaluated in four weeks
- LaMelo Ball (ankle) had season-ending surgery
- Brandon Clarke (achilles) is out for the year
2022-23 Fantasy Basketball Rest of Season Rankings
If you want to unlock Keith's 300-player rankings, become an All-Access member!
If you're already a member, sign in.
Check out the rest of the 2022-23 Fantasy Basketball Coverage to help win your leagues.