Welcome to the Fantasy Six Pack 2022 Fantasy Baseball Rankings.
Baseball is back! Spring Training is happening and the MLB season will now start just a week late, April 7th. The best part, besides the fact that actual baseball will be played, is we will have a full 162 game season. Here at Fantasy Six Pack, we never stopped. Our analysts have been writing our position preview, over/under-valued players, strategy articles and more. You can find those in our Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit along with much more content to come soon to get you ready for the season.
We finally have most of the free agents signed, at least the big-name players have signed, . Our rankings have been updated to reflect those signings.
Of course, we are already dealing with injury news. Expect many more to come with a shortened Spring and players trying to push faster to get ready for the long season.
- Fernando Tatis is out until at least June.
- We have a timetable for Ronald Acuna Jr. of late April for him to return to the field
- Lance McCullers has almost become undraftable now that he is PRP injections for a flexor tendon issue
- Chris Sale has a stress fracture in his ribs.
- Jacob deGrom is dealing with a significant injury
- Lancy Lynn has a knee injury.
Anyway, back to the rankings.
We rank the top-350 overall along with at least the following at each position:
- Catcher: 40
- First Base: 50
- Second Base: 50
- Third Base: 50
- Shortstop: 50
- Outfield: 120
- Starting Pitcher: 120
- Relief Pitcher: 60
*Note: Be sure to use the filter when on the position rankings to filter by site. This ensures the list of players you are using for your rankings match the site you are using for your league.