Our 2022 Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings are here!
Well Week 2 was interesting huh? We had some monster comebacks and some fantastic fantasy performances because of them. Most notably we saw the Dolphins passing game explode. You can read about my reaction to that game and more in the Week 2 Bond's Banter.
Week 3 is going to be a fun one for sure. I'm interested to see if some of the slow starters to the season, such as Najee Harris, pick things up. On the flip side, can these unexpected fast starters keep things going, such as Carson Wentz?
We also have some great matchups to look forward to. I'm waiting for Packers vs Bucs, Rams vs Cardinals and after last week's explosion Dolphins vs Bills.
The Fantasy Six Pack ranking team is here to help you make those decisions with our rankings. You can also get direct access to ask us questions via our Discord, just have to sign up to be an All-Access Member.
2022 Fantasy Football Week 3 Rankings
Each week I will be giving some notes for things you will want to keep an eye on as the week progresses. It will be mostly injury-related, but anything that could affect the rankings, that we know about, will be mentioned. Then you can come back and review the rankings as lineup lock get closer.
- Trey Lance is out for the season with a broken ankle.
- James Conner is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Rondale Moore is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- J.K. Dobbins is questionable, still trying to return from last year's ACL tear.
- Devin Duvernay is questionable due to a concussion.
- Gabe Davis is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Dalton Schultz is questionable with a PCL injury.
- Michael Gallup is questionable trying to return from his ACL injury.
- K.J. Hamler is questionable with a knee injury.
- Jerry Jeudy is questionable with a rib injury.
- Michael Pittman Jr. is questionable with a quad injury.
- Mecole Hardman is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Hunter Renfrow is questionable due to a concussion. Out
- Keenan Allen is questionable with a hamstring injury.
- Alvin Kamara is questionable with a rib injury.
- George Kittle is questionable with a groin injury. Active
- Tyrion Davis-Price is out with an ankle injury.
- Chris Godwin is questionable with a hamstring injury. Out
- Julio Jones is questionable with a knee injury.
- Mike Evans is suspended this week.
- Kenyan Drake is a healthy scratch
- Justin Herbert is very questionable this week.
If you want to see our full award-winning weekly rankings and get access to our Discord server, become an All-Access Member!
If you're already a member, sign in.
Check out the rest of our 2022 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.