Welcome to the 2022 Fantasy Football Week 4 IDP rankings.
We are three full weeks into the season, and I hope you are all 3-0! If not, fear not the season is long and can change in a heartbeat.
Key Injury Updates
- Joey Bosa suffered a severe groin injury and is already ruled out for this week against the Texans. For now, keep him on your roster until we see if the Chargers will place him on the IR or not.
- Tracy Walker is droppable in all non-dynasty formats as he, unfortunately, tore his achilles. This one hurts as Walker started the season off great.
- Quincy Williams dodged a bullet after being carted off the field on Sunday and his ankle injury is not as severe as originally thought. He is day to day.
- Micah Hyde was placed on season-ending IR with a neck injury. If you have IR spots in your dynasty league, just stash him there for now until we see if this injury is career-threatening or not. This is the second major neck injury of his career.
- Keep an eye on the Myles Garrett situation. He was in a pretty bad car accident and may miss this week's game.
If you are still looking for players to add, see what's left on the IDP Waiver Wire!
2022 Fantasy Football Week 4 IDP Rankings
If you want to see our full award-winning weekly rankings and get access to our Discord server, become an All-Access Member!
If you're already a member, sign in.
Check out the rest of our 2022 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.