Week 3 of the NFL season is in the books, and what a week it was! Hopefully you came away from your fantasy matchup this past weekend looking more like the Dolphins and less like the Broncos. You can read about the fantasy fallout from that game and the rest of the weekend's matchups in the Week 3 Recap. However, it is time to move on, take what we learned, and apply it moving forward. To do that, we give you our Week 4 Fantasy Football Rankings.
You're in good hands here. Several members of our Rankings crew are involved with the Accuracy Contest over at Fantasy Pros. We have multiple Top 10 finishes, including a few Top 5. In fact, we landed back in the Top 10 in Week 2. Joe Bond, finished No. 9 Overall.
🚨 WEEK 2 EXPERT ACCURACY RANKINGS 🚨
— FantasyPros (@FantasyPros) September 20, 2023
Keith Lott, who is not part of the Accuracy Contest, would have finished No. 8. While we had Michael Bonni finish No. 8 for QBs.
As usual, we have compiled a list of players who are injured that will have an impact on your fantasy roster. I will be updating this throughout the week for you.
- Justice Hill, Toe, Q
- Odell Beckham Jr., Ankle, Q
- Gus Edwards, Concussion, Q
- Rashod Bateman, Hamstring, Q
- Bryce Young, Ankle, Q
- Jonathan Mingo, Concussion, Q
- Irv Smith, Hamstring, Q
- Nick Chubb, Knee - MCL, IR
- David Montgomery, Thigh, Q
- Christian Watson, Hamstring, Q
- Aaron Jones, Hamstring, Q
- Anthony Richardson, Concussion, Q
- Zay Jones, Knee, Q
- Jimmy Garoppolo, Concussion, Q
- Austin Ekeler, Ankle, Q
- Mike Williams, Knee - ACL, OUT
- Jaylen Waddle, Concussion, Q
- Salvon Ahmed, Groin, Q
- Derek Carr, Shoulder - AC Joint, Q
- Jamaal Williams, Hamstring, IR
- Saquon Barkley, Ankle, Q
- Boston Scott, Concussion, Q
- Allen Robinson, Ankle, Q
- Brandon Aiyuk, Shoulder, Q
- Deebo Samuel, Ribs, Q
- Logan Thomas, Concussion, Q
If you want a more long-term view of your redraft rankings, check out our Rest of Season Rankings as well.
Be sure to join our free Discord server to join in the conversation. We also have premium channels where if you want access to those and these rankings you need to be a member. As a member, you also get access to DFS Projections/Advice, our full rankings below and more.
2023 Fantasy Football Rankings - Week 4
If you want to see our full positional rankings, become a member!
If you're already a member, sign in.