Welcome back to another episode of The Fantasy Six Pack Hour. A.J. Applegarth joins me as co-host as usual for another fun and informative episode.
This week we begin by me talking some smack about my beat down on A.J. last week in the staff Fantasy Basketball league. This time last week he was talking big game as he was up 6-3 in the matchup, but needless to say it did not end well for him.
We then begin our Fantasy Football portion of the show.
2018 Fantasy Football Week 11
Get customized waiver, start-sit advice and more by using the Fantasy Pros MyPlaybook tool.
Week 10 Reaction
We give our reactions to not only Week 10 but the season so far. Topics include:
- Breakout RB performances from Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones and a big bounce back from Leonard Fournette. What can we expect going forward?
- Le'Veon Bell drama is finally over.
- Dez Bryant tears Achilles after signing just days earlier.
- Chiefs-Rams game is moving back to L.A. after the field in Mexico was torn up beyond repair due to a concert.
- We cover players/defenses to stash for the Fantasy Football playoffs and if you should even do that at this time.
Every week we are going to have injuries. We want to make sure we give you the latest update on all the injuries and any backup plans you need to make. This week a few of the injured players we discuss are:
- A.J. Green
- Cooper Kupp
- Marvin Jones
- Randall Cobb
- James Conner
- Chris Carson
- Stefon Diggs
- Adam Thielen
Each week we give the players that are the top waiver options. Here are just a few of the names we will discuss are:
Week 11 Picks
Each week we give our weekly picks.
- Highest and Lowest Fantasy Football scoring game.
- QB/RB/WR Sleepers and Busts.
- Defensive streaming option
Beer of the Week
Each week we will be letting you know what we are drinking this week as we do the show. Feel free to share with us your favorites on Twitter @F6P_Joe and @AppleGarthAlgar.
Check out the rest of our 2018 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.e