Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour Podcast. A.J. Applegarth will join me as my co-host. This week we will be covering the 2019 Second Base-Shortstop Preview.
Jonathan Chan from Fantasy Six Pack joins us to discuss the Second Base and Shortstop positions for the upcoming season. Be sure to follow Jonathan on Twitter @JChan_811.
Before we get into the position previews, there was big news with Manny Machado finally signed. He is headed to the Padres. We break down the impact of this.
2019 Second Base-Shortstop Preview
Beer of the Week
Free five-minute mock drafts against industry experts and custom analysis for your team with the FantasyPros Draft Wizard.
Jonathan starts off with his draft strategy for the second base position for the 2019 season.
- Now that he is in Colorado what do we see with Daniel Murphy in his age 33/34 season?
- Is Adalberto Mondesi worth the ADP? His projections are pretty crazy, but is it for real?
- Will Robinson Cano be rejuvenated coming back to NY?
- Does DJ LeMahieu he have a defined role with the Yankees? What can we expect now that he is not playing half his games in Colorado?
- What is Brian Dozier's impact in WAS on a 1-year contract?
- Who is the real Jurickson Profar?
We each give one under-rated and over-rated second baseman.
Jonathan gives his draft strategy for the first base position for the 2019 season.
- Can Javier Baez repeat his 2018 breakout?
- Trevor Story, will the steals still be there?
- Can Corey Seager rebound from his disappointing season in 2018?
- Paul DeJong. What is he really?
We each give one under-rated and over-rated shortstop.
Check out the rest of our 2019 Fantasy Baseball content from our great team of writers.