This week on the Fantasy Edge we take on the contentious subject of busts. In keeping with the Fantasy Pros Sleepers Ranking list from last week, we decided look at the opposite side of the coin. The table below show the players we selected for this exercise.
To start things off, the guys by recap some of the major fantasy news of the day.
The Fantasy Edge 2020 Preseason 3: Busts
Manage all your fantasy teams in every league in just one place. Sign up to use the Fantasy Pros Playbook.
You can click here and download the podcast to your device.
In this podcast we discuss:
|QB1||Dak Prescott||Josh Allen||Deshaun Watson|
|RB1||Miles Sanders||Miles Sanders||Josh Jacobs|
|RB2||D’Andre Swift||Melvin Gordon||Nick Chubb|
|RB3||J.K. Dobbins||Austin Ekeler||Melvin Gordon|
|WR1||Odell Beckham||A.J. Brown||Adam Thielen|
|WR2||Mike Evans||D.K. Metcalf||A.J. Brown|
|WR3||CeeDee Lamb||Amari Cooper||Terry McLaurin|
|WR4||Tyrell Williams||Terry McLaurin||Diontae Johnson|
|TE1||Austin Hooper||Tyler Higbee||Hunter Henry|
Here is the list of busts discussed on the podcast.
- Kenyan Drake: Seen in walking boot
- Dalvin Cook: Adam Schefter questions drafting him in fantasy pending contract.
- How serious is the Miles Sanders injury?
- Tyrell Williams: Torn Labrum – Bryan Edwards, Hunter Renfrow?
- Mike Williams: Shoulder sprain – “week to week”
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire: KC GM said he will be “primary ballhandler”
- David Montgomery: Helped off the practice field. Mixed reports. Week to week?
- Chris Godwin: Arians: “Me to know and you to find out”
All this and much, much, more on The Fantasy Edge…… giving you the edge for your fantasy football team
Check out the rest of our 2020 Fantasy Football draft kit content from our great team of writers.