This is the Fantasy Edge 2023 Week 10 Podcast. This week, we do a brief recap of fantasy results from the games and the news coming out of Week 9. Plus our usual examination and critique of the Fantasy Pros waiver rankings!
And much more!
The Fantasy Edge 2023 Week 10
Manage all your Fantasy teams in every league in just one place. Sign up to use the Fantasy Pros My Playbook.
The Fantasy Edge
The Fantasy Edge 2023 Week 10
Giving you the edge for your fantasy football team...
You can also download and listen here.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Sean McDermott Matt Canada has company. Fans want Buffalo offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey to be gone. "Fire Dorsey," for example, was trending on Twitter/X today.
- Micah Parsons Parsons thinks the division race is far from over. "We know we played good enough to win that game."
- Kyler Murray Gannon said, via video from PHNX Cardinals. "He’ll take the [team] one reps, and if the week goes well, he will start on Sunday.
- Christian Watson there aren't long-term concerns about Watson's back and chest. "We're still following it closely just to make sure," LaFleur said. Packers visit Steelers Wk. 10.
- Josh Dobbs He led all rushers on the day, for both teams, with 66 yards. He ran for an 18-yard touchdown. On fourth and seven with the game on the line, he ran for 22 yards.
- DJ Chark With a game coming up on Thursday against the Bears, the Panthers have a lengthy injury report to start Week 10.
- Ja'Marr Chase Landed hard on his back during Sunday night's game. Bengals coach Zac Taylor called Chase day to day. Chase said he feels really sore on Monday.
- Ravens No NFL team is dominating its opponents like the Ravens. After Sunday's 37-3 win over Seattle, Baltimore has a +115 point differential, easily the best in the NFL.
- Deebo Samuel He expects to return to action for the team's Week 10 game against the Jaguars.
- Justin Jefferson is eligible to come off of injured reserve this week. But as of Monday, it's unclear whether or not Minnesota will open his 21-day practice window.
- David Montgomery Gibbs' breakout game against the Raiders likely means he'll get close to an equal workload going forward.
- Cam Akers will miss the rest of the season with a torn Achilles tendon.
- Taylor Heinicke will start for the team against the Cardinals in Week 10. Smith noted that “Doesn’t mean anything is over for Des.”
- Khalil Herbert To return from IR on Monday.
- Kendre Miller undergoing tests Monday to determine the severity of his ankle sprain.
- Dallas Goedert suffered a fractured forearm in the team’s Week 9 win over Dallas.Will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of the damage.
- Daniel Jones MRI Monday confirmed a torn ACL and he will miss the remainder of the season. Tyrod Taylor also might be out for the season. Tommy DeVito is the Giants QB.
Justin Fields Has chance to play on Thursday.
A brief recap of Week 9 and waiver wire grabs for Week 10!
The Fantasy Pros Waiver Rankings for Week 10
|Quarterbacks||Running Backs||Wide Receivers||Tight Ends|
|QB1 Joshua Dobbs||RB1 Zach Charbonnet||WR1 Tank Dell||TE1 Jonnu Smith|
|QB2 Russell Wilson||RB2 Keaton Mitchell||WR2 Demario Douglas||TE2 Hunter Henry|
|QB3 Baker Mayfield||RB3 Tyjae Spears||WR3 Quentin Johnston||TE3 Gerald Everett|
|QB4 Gardner Minshew II||RB4 Antonio Gibson||WR4 Zay Jones||TE4 Luke Musgrave|
|QB5 Will Levis||RB5 Leonard Fournette||WR5 Khalil Shakir||TE5 Cade Otton|
|QB6 Taylor Heinicke||RB6 Justice Hill||WR6 Jameson Williams||TE6 Chigoziem Okonkwo|
|QB7 Mac Jones||RB7 Elijah Mitchell||WR7 Jayden Reed||TE7 Tyler Conklin|
|QB8 Bryce Young||RB8 Roschon Johnson||WR8 Odell Beckham Jr.||TE8 Juwan Johnson|
|RB9 Rico Dowdle||WR9 Curtis Samuel||TE9 Donald Parham Jr.|
|RB10 Jaleel McLaughlin||WR10 Noah Brown|
|RB11 Kenneth Gainwell||WR11 Marvin Mims Jr.|
|RB12 Emari Demercado||WR12 Josh Reynolds|
|RB13 Ezekiel Elliott||WR13 Brandin Cooks|
|RB14 Royce Freeman||WR14 Cedric Tillman|
|RB15 Jeff Wilson Jr.||WR15 Kyle Philips|
|RB16 Ty Chandler||WR16 Michael Gallup|
|RB17 Tank Bigsby||WR17 Jonathan Mingo|
|RB18 Kendre Miller||WR18 KhaDarel Hodge|
|RB19 Keaontay Ingram||WR19 Cedrick Wilson Jr.|
Check out the rest of our 2023 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.