Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour Podcast. A.J. can't make it this week so Michael Tomlin is here as co-host with me. This is the last week before the NFL Regular Season starts. In this episode, we will be discussing whether or not you should be buying into all the 2020 Fantasy Football Groupthink.
If you don't already make sure you follow him on Twitter @Tomlin3.
Before we get started we would appreciate your support by following our YouTube Channel, following/liking us on your favorite host via Anchor. You can also support us by making a small donation to keep our costs down. We are also doing these shows live now, so you can find us on Twitter/Periscope, YouTube Live and Twitch Thursdays around 9 PM Eastern.
Beers of the Week
We begin each show by letting you know what we are drinking. Feel free to share with us your favorites or your thoughts on our choices on Twitter @F6P_Joe and @Tomlin3.
2020 Fantasy Six Pack Groupthink
Complete a free five-minute mock draft against industry experts and custom analysis for your team with the FantasyPros Draft Wizard.
I discuss with Michael Tomlin this year's groupthink theories and mentality. What they mean by that is things such as...
- You HAVE to draft a RB in Round 1 to succeed
- That there is a lot of WR depth this year
- "Upside wins championships" is the only way you can win
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire and other rookie running backs
- Travis Kelce being less valuable this year in drafts
News & Notes
To wrap up the show, we get you caught up with all the latest news and notes in the NFL. This includes
- Leonard Fournette getting cut then signing with Tampa Bay
- David Montgomery carted off the field last week
- Tyrell Williams out for the season
- Mohamed Sanu cut by the Patriots
- Beat writer Jim Owczarski said last week the Packers want MVS to be their No. 2 WR
- Beat writer Jonathan Alexander is reporting Curtis Samuel has not been impressive
Check the rest of our 2020 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.