Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour Podcast. A.J. Applegarth is here to join me as your hosts. We are here to preview the AL Central for the upcoming 2021 Fantasy Baseball season.
Our guest this week is Dennis Sosic. Dennis is a long-time Fantasy Baseball and Football writer for Fantasy Six Pack If you don't already follow him on Twitter @CALL_ME_SOS.
Before we get started we would appreciate your support by following our YouTube Channel, following/liking us on your iTunes, Spotify or your favorite host via Anchor. You can also support us by making a small donation to keep our costs down. We are also doing these shows live, so you can find us on Twitter/Periscope, YouTube Live and Twitch Thursdays around 9 PM Eastern.
Beers of the Week
We begin each show by letting you know what we are drinking. Feel free to share with us your favorites or your thoughts on our choices on Twitter @F6P_Joe and @AppleGarthAlgar.
2021 AL Central Preview
Participate in free five-minute mock drafts and get real-time live drafting advice with the Fantasy Pros Draft Wizard.
With help from Dennis we will go team-by-team in the AL Central.
First, we will discuss the new arrivals for each team. Followed then by the projected lineup according to RosterResource.
Next for each team, we will ask some burning questions that Fantasy Baseball players will want to know the answer to. Below are the questions for each team.
- What does the loss of Francisco Lindor do to this offense, specifically Jose Ramirez?
- What can we expect from Triston McKenzie in 2021?
- Can James Karinchak be the closer or will we see others?
Chicago White Sox
- Are we buying Jose Abreu's fantastic 60 game 2020 season?
- Can Dylan Cease, Michael Kopech and Carlos Rodon be consistent streaming options?
- Is Luis Robert's 32% K-Rate a worry or will he continue to produce as he did in 2020 regardless?
- Is Casey Mize worth drafting?
- Can Michael Fulmer get even close to what he was pre-injury?
- What should we expect from Issac Paredes?
Kansas City Royals
- Should we worry that at age 31 Salvador Perez will not be able to keep up his ironman ways behind the plate and rack up counting stats due to that
- Should you draft Whit Merrifield given he could be traded?
- Is there a single Royals pitcher worth drafting?
- Should Byron Buxton have the ADP he has of 119?
- Can you trust Josh Donaldson at ADP 184 after years of injuries?
- Can Nelson Cruz keep mashing at age 40?
Check the rest of our 2021 Fantasy Baseball content from our great team of writers.