Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour Podcast. A.J. Applegarth is here to join me as your hosts. We are here to discuss the 2021 Fantasy Football NFC South Preview.
Our guest this week is Samantha Previte. Samantha is a Writer for Action Network. If you don’t already follow Samantha, make sure you add her on Twitter @SamanthaNFL.
Before we get started, we would appreciate your support by following our YouTube Channel, following/liking us on your iTunes, Spotify or your favorite host via Anchor. You can also support us by making a small donation to keep our costs down.
Beers of the Week
2021 NFC South Preview
Get in on some NFL Best Ball leagues at Underdog Fantasy with promo code SIXPACK and get a $25 deposit bonus.
Or listen on your favorite audio app whether it be iTunes, Spotify and more.
They start with a hot topic regarding the division. Then they break down each position, first going through the ADP of the players and next asking some questions to dive further.
- With less weapons than ever, where is Matt Ryan’s floor in 2021?
- Can Sam Darnold finally live up to his potential now that he is no longer with Adam Gase?
- Who is the projected starter for the Saints?
- Buying Mike Davis as the season-long RB1 for the Falcons?
- Who has the better season McCaffrey or Kamara?
- Where will the touches go for the Bucs crowded but unimpressive backfield?
- Will Calvin Ridley’s production increase or decrese with no Julio Jones?
- Can D.J. Moore finish as a WR2 again with yet again a new QB?
- While Michael Thomas is injured, who is going to get the targets?
- Which version of Chris Godwin will we get 2019 or 2020?
- Is Pitts a locked in TE1?
- Can either of the TE at least crack the top-20?
- What can we expect from Adam Trautman?
- Over/Under on Gronk-smash TDs?
Check the rest of our 2021 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.