Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour Podcast. Joe Bond is your host tonight with A.J. Applegarth as co-host. This week they will be taking a look at the 2022 Fantasy Baseball Catcher-First Base Preview.
Their guest this week is Todd Zola. Todd is a writer for ESPN, Rotowire and Founder of Mastersball. If you don't already make sure you follow him on Twitter @ToddZola.
Before we get started, we would appreciate your support by following our YouTube Channel, following/liking us on your iTunes, Spotify or your favorite host via Anchor. You can also support us by making a small donation to keep our costs down.
Beers of the Week
2022 Fantasy Baseball Catcher-First Base Preview
Need more customizable settings for your Fantasy Baseball league, then you need to try Fantrax. Create an account today and see what you've been missing.
2022 Drafts are already underway at Underdog Fantasy. Get in on the action with promo code SIXPACK and get a deposit match up to $100.
Or listen on your favorite audio app whether it be iTunes, Spotify and more.
NFBC Discussion (7:35)
With Todd having so much experience in high-end leagues such as LABR, Tout and NFBC leagues we wanted to get his thoughts on his draft strategies for these style leagues compared to your normal home leagues.
Catcher Preview (19:41)
- Expectations for Sal Perez after hitting 48 HR last season. (26:06)
- Who is next J.T. Realmuto or Will Smith? (33:09)
- Who is the young catcher that we should trust in 2022? (40:03)
First Base Preview
- Is this Vlad Jr. here to stay or will we see regression back to pre-2021? (43:35)
- Is Jared Walsh undervalued after hitting 29 HR and 98 RBI in 2021? (49:50)
- Can Trey Mancini return to the 2019 player? (54:35)
- Which Sox first baseman would you rather have, Andrew Vaughn or Bobby Dalbec? (1:00:52)
Check out more Fantasy Baseball content from the F6P team!