Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour Podcast. Joe Bond is your host tonight with A.J. Applegarth as co-host. This week they will be taking a look at the 2022 Fantasy Baseball Pitcher Preview.
Their guest this week is Michael Simione, who specializes in streaming, pitching, and all things baseball. If you don't already, make sure you follow him on Twitter @SPStreamer.
Before we get started, we would appreciate your support by following our YouTube Channel, following/liking us on your iTunes, Spotify or your favorite host via Anchor. You can also support us by making a small donation to keep our costs down.
Beers of the Week
2022 Fantasy Baseball Pitcher Preview
Need more customizable settings for your Fantasy Baseball league, then you need to try Fantrax. Create an account today and see what you've been missing.
2022 Drafts are already underway at Underdog Fantasy. Get in on the action with promo code SIXPACK and get a deposit match up to $100.
Or listen on your favorite audio app whether it be iTunes, Spotify and more.
- What do we do with Chris Sale now that he is injured (9:14)
- Can Robbie Ray reproduce his Cy Young season? (17:00)
- What do we do with Kevin Gausman now that he is back in the AL East (20:15)
- Mike Clevinger & Blake Snell are good but unreliable. Comfort level drafting either of them (25:08)
- Ranger Suarez was amazing down the stretch last season(30:20)
- Should you be wary about drafting Rays starters given their usage of relievers (35:58)
- Who Are You Targeting In The Later Rounds? (40:07)
- Drafting closers strategy (45:55)
- Drafting Jordan Romano at ADP given rumors of Jays adding a closer (50:39)
- Should we be drafting Kenley Janson even though he hasn't signed (52:53)
- Rapid Fire Predictions For Teams With Closer Committees (56:38)
- How Do You Approach Hold+Save Leagues? (1:07:00)
- Who Are You Targeting For Holds Outside Of Devin Williams? (1:08:50)
Check out more Fantasy Baseball content from the F6P team!