Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour Podcast. As usual, A.J. Applegarth is here as co-host with me. This week we will discuss some Dynasty Fantasy Football Strategy.
We welcome Matt Hicks, COO of The Dynasty Draft Room and Podcasts. If you don't already make sure you follow him on Twitter @TheFF_Educator.
Before we get started we would appreciate your support by following our YouTube Channel, following/liking us on your favorite host via Anchor. You can also support us by making a small donation to keep our costs down.
Beers of the Week
Joe and A.J. begin each show by letting you know what they are drinking. Feel free to share with them your favorites or your thoughts on our choices on Twitter @F6P_Joe and @AppleGarthAlgar.
Joe: Burley Oak Tangled up in Green
A.J.: Troegs Independent Brewing Lollihop
Dynasty Fantasy Football Strategy
Complete a free five-minute mock draft against industry experts and custom analysis for your team with the FantasyPros Draft Wizard.
Matt helps us break down a lot of dynasty strategies from league set up to team management.
- Superflex or a single QB leagues?
- Defense or Kickers?
- How many rosters spots (starting, bench)
- Taxi Squad, necessary or not? If so, how long can people stay on, and can they go back once they are off?TE premium scoring.
- Different FAAB for offseason vs in-season?
- How hard to attack rookies or young players over the aging, yet proven vets?
- Prefer WR over RB in dynasty
- Are handcuffs more or less important in dynasty?
- In SuperFlex how aggressive should you be to QBs
- Trade strategy?
- Value of future draft picks?
- Trading young players or future picks for vets if you have a chance at a championship a good idea?
- How does Matt evaluate rookies for the rookie draft?
Check the rest of our 2020 Fantasy Football content from our great team of writers.