Welcome to The Fantasy Six Pack Hour Podcast. A.J. Applegarth will join me as my co-host. This week we will be covering the 2019 Third Base Preview.
Our guest this week is Fantasy Six Pack writer, Samir Qurashi. Most known for his Fantasy Football IDP prowess, he is dropping his knowledge of the hot corner with us in this episode.
2019 Third Base Preview
Beer of the Week
Free five-minute mock drafts against industry experts and custom analysis for your team with the FantasyPros Draft Wizard.
Samir starts off with his draft strategy for the third base position for the 2019 season. This includes whether or not you need to go after the Jose Ramirez or Nolan Arenado in drafts or if you can wait?
- What is the deal with Manny Machado now that he is in San Diego?
- Is the price right for Vladimir Guerrero Jr?
- After an injury-riddled season, what can we expect from Kris Bryant?
- Is Josh Donaldson ever going to stay healthy?
- Mike Moustakas signed again with Milwaukee. Is playing time a concern?
- Is the breakout coming this season with Rafael Devers?
- What happened to All-Stars Kyle Seager and Jake Lamb?
- Late breakout player Joey Wendle dazzled last season, can we expect more of the same?
We each give one under-rated and overrated third baseman.
For those who are not aware, there is a huge Fantasy Baseball League, The Great Fantasy Baseball Invitational. I was lucky enough to be asked to join.
It is led by Justin Mason and does a fantastic job with it. There are at 21, 15 team leagues, which equals 315 teams total, all participating. It is mainly a league of industry folks ranging from guys at The Athletic, Razzball to guys like us here at Fantasy Six Pack.
At the time of recording this, I have drafted 10 players on my team. I run through the strategy that I have taken so far and how I think my team is shaping up.
Check out the rest of our 2019 Fantasy Baseball content from our great team of writers.